Are you searching for the best six weeks/months PIC Microcontroller Training in Chandigarh? Don’t worry, your search is finished! Netmax Technologies Pvt Ltd is one of the biggest Training company in North India. Netmax Technologies Pvt Ltd was established in 2001 to provide world-class professional training in PIC Microcontroller Training, Networking Solutions, Embedded System Designs and Information Technology.
Netmax is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization which has been training over 1000 college students every year preparing them for the highly professional world of IT and Electronics.
PIC Microcontroller Training in Chandigarh?
PIC Microcontroller is a processor with built in memory and RAM and The PIC Microcontroller is an electronic device that is easy-to-use in both hardware and software. It is a compact microcomputer designed to monitor operations of embedded systems in mostly machines, devices and vehicles.The PIC Microcontroller is one of the most popular general purpose microcontrollers specially designed for embedded systems and robotics.
It a small chip based on an architecture with support for embedded applications such as measuring device, robotics, security systems, scrolling message display, remoter control applications etc. All electronic devices that are used for household purposes comprise of microcontrollers because in every device there is a need to monitor processes or perform some actions.
OVERVIEW OF PIC Microcontroller Training programming:
- Introduction to PIC (RISC)
- Machine code Buring Techniques
- Architectural Features
- Programming in Embedded C
- Different Embedded C compilers
- Hardware Interfacing
- Overview of ALL SFR’s and their basic functionality
- Introduction to Microcontrollers & Microprocessor
On Chip Devices with PIC microcontrollers:
- LED interfacing and Programming(Using GPIO as Output)
- On Chip Hardware and software interrupt interfacing
- On Chip PWM module interfacing and programming
- Leds, Resistors and Pushbuttons
- LCD Screens and Seven Segment Displays
- Motor and Keypad
OrCArd Design Environment:
- Capture CIS Schematic
- Layout Designing Introduction
- Tina Pro Simulation
- Adjustable Linear Power Supply Design
- Using MOSFETs, Transistors
- Darlington Pair in system Designing
Feel free to contact us for more details about PIC Microcontroller Training in Chandigarh, Mohali and Punjab at our Chandigarh office: